Saturday, April 05, 2008

Vicious Cycle and Rat Race

Recently i have come to realise alot of things, many of us, maybe a rough estimate of about 99% of us are trapped in a rat race and vicious cycle of money and power struggle.

Money chasing is a really stressful thing to be going after.. does it really guarantee the quality of life? Personally to me money does not equate quality of life but there is definitely a sort of security there.

Power means nothing to me.

Dreams mean everything to me. Like how our parents have "dreams" for us.. Doctors.. Lawyers.. and so the list goes on. Our parent's ideal jobs for us, the ideal life.

What's my dream.. i started small.. haha from wanting to be a successful investment banker.. to wanting to have my own cafe...oh my mum just screamed at me asking if i'm having soup tonight.. seriously does she have to scream?
i hate screaming and confrontations.. unless deemed necessary.. i love peace..I am for WORLD PEACE..ok...
Investment banker.. my own cafe.. my own floral shop, my own boutique cos i have a love for clothes, shoes and bags..

I want to register the company under the name Secret Garden..
I love the name.. Secret Garden.. to me its a beautiful place filled with beautiful flowers and nature.. and i love things that are beautiful.. it does not matter if other peopel don't find it beautiful..

It feels like a beautiful place, a sanctuary... where people can let themselves get lost and be mesmerized in the beauty, feel secure in the safety of the place where they can dream and have dreams...and not be afraid they are being put down.. chided or laughed at for having dreams.
Being able to dream and having dreams is what keeps me going.. no matter how many failures, setbacks or obstacles that have come my way..

i have a girlfriend.. we started out not close.. she disliked me.. till now.. where she trusts me enough to let me in on her life and secrets..

She has her dreams too.. but hers is bigger.. and it involves helping other women.. mine is not as big as hers but i am contended.. and happy with mine and to making it come true.
I am part of the instrument in helping to fulfill her dream and i am willing to be part of it, just as i hope she will be part of mine too.

Take care people out there.. have dreams.. little ones.. small ones.. something to fantasize about to make everyday a special day..

No comments: