Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sudden Sadness.. making the same mistakes

Do people like to make the same kind of mistakes again?
My last post was about doing reflections as i recall saying some people reflect too much and its bad for them, like me for example and today i found someone who may not be doing enough reflection and thus may be making another big mistake again, for the second time in her life.

Let's call her L, she's a dear girlfriend of mine and by the people who knows me, friendships are an important part of my life, i love and care for each and everyone of my friends alot.. so when they do stupid things i get upset..

L asks me if i support her decision to get a place w a certain gentleman in her life, i told her of course so long as she is happy. However when the topic of marriage came up, it became a procedure that had to be done and go through in order to get the place..

Which made me upset.. L has been through enough of these nonsense getting married for any reason but the most important one, the one main reason that should be the one and only reason for any girl to get married to a guy, because she loves him and he loves her too and is willing and can commit to her for life.

sigh.. personally only these reasons will fuel me ever to sign on the dotted line even though i think its drifting further and further from me, as the guys around me seem to be saying the moment i hit 33 i can forget about getting married.. but honestly its not really at the utmost top thing on my priority list of things to do anymore..not because i can't find someone who can love me and is willing and can commit to me for life but its cos i have yet to meet someone who can make me feel that kind of love enough to want to sign on the dotted line and spend the rest of our lives together sharing everything.

And L knows i am upset with her for doing stupid things.. i told her upfront and she had the cheek to say can u don't lecture me.. and i had to tell her can you guys stop making me upset and worried about you guys...

...sometimes i wonder if i am too overly concerned or care too much
sometimes i wish i can stop feeling...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would love to sign with you, and spend the rest of my life with you. but i know where i stand...