Sunday, April 04, 2010

The Choices

We all have choices and decisions that we need to make in our lives, there are times when some of us claims that the path, the decisions and the choices that we make are not what we want but that we are bound in some ways or another to take that path or make the decision.

Is that true? I'd like to think that it is not. I believe that we are responsible for the decisions and choices that we make as well as the path that we choose. Saying that it is because of whichever, whatever and whoever, therefore we have to do something we are not willing to is an irresponsible way of dealing with things.

I am responsible. It is how i enroll people into my decisions, my choices and the path that i have chosen. If this is my life, it is never about another person. It is about me.

No comments: